I had already watched a very inspiring video from TedTalks. A researcher named Johnny Lee, in a matter of six months developed very INEXPENSIVE ways the Nintendo WII can be used for education. Absolutely Amazing. Not only amazing that he developed this for educational purposes but he developed it without thinking of dollar signs for himself. In fact, he has his inventions on his website and they can be downloaded for FREE! He mentioned the short time they have been available half a million people have already downloaded them - students and teachers.For an additional $50 in hardware the Nintendo Wii can be turned into a multi-touch screen, a headtracking device and 3D images can all be applied.
Johnny Lee also gave major props to YouTube. He pointed out the huge impact YouTube has had on teachers and students as a way to spread and share information.
I am giving major props to Johnny Lee for being sucn an inspiration to all.
1 comment:
I too enjoyed the Ted video. It is amazing how all it takes is one person to reinvent something that makes it much more manageable for others to use.
Post a Comment