Thursday, July 24, 2008

Video using Animoto




I tried to create a similar video for the sense of Taste using an online program called Animoto. Check out my link to my video:

http://animoto.com/play/SBE0i0mxHnGs0qKfFIa8BA

I have to be honest. I had a harder time creating this than I did with Windows Movie Maker. Movie Maker to me was so much easier to use - user friendly. Using Animoto, I couldn't figure out how to add in text boards, or even upload my own song. So the theme of my project is left out A poem of the sense of Taste to the tune of "I'm a little teapot." If I couldn't figure this out I am not sure how an elementary student would be able to.

Another draw back to me was that I couldn't create the video it was created by Animoto. I would have preferred to be able to play around with it and manipulate it.

I am ok with the final product. I wish I had more time to play around with this more.

No comments: