Today has been a huge day! Not only have I created my first blog but my very first Wiki. So there isn't any content on my Wiki - yet. But there will be. More importantly I have learned what a Wiki is. Here is how I have summed it up on my website (efolio) - Simply put a Wiki is a common space or site that allows multiple users to edit, write and save without having to use email. All users has the ability to change the content on the site. A Wiki has also been described as a Pot Luck dinner, everyone has something unique and different to bring to the table.
My Wiki is a work in progress. I wanted my Wiki to be created based on something that I have a passion for - education. I have been inspired by so many educational stories I thought it would be neat to have a common spot to house the stories for others to read and share.
http://educationinspiration.wetpaint.com/
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment