Oh dear lord that one was rough. I used an online service Gliffy.com and did not find it to be very user friendly. In fact, building this mind map wasn't even fun. I found Inspiration to be so helpful and just fun to work with. But here it is, very simple and very plain.
My topic was "Heather's typical Saturday". I hope you can follow the visuals and my story line. If I was using this in a classroom, I would have the kids write a story line to match the mind map.
http://www.gliffy.com/gliffy/#d=1459985&t=heather_idema_HA2
I think you have to sign onto the trial membership in Gliffy to view it. Or you can check out my web site and click on "Mind Map2".
http://www.freewebs.com/hmidema/mindmap2.htm
2 comments:
Yikes! Not what we hoped you'd say...but we appreciate the honest feedback. Are there specific features you'd like to see in Gliffy to make it easier? If so, please sent the suggestions our way. We will definitely do our best to implement them. Try clicking share--Publish info for the web links to your diagram.
Best,
debik at gliffy dot com
Heather, I am impressed. You drew the attention of the company by your comments! At-a- girl! My suggestion to you is to create a hyperlink to your mind map -- copy the link of your web site (glify, or freeweb, or other); highlight the word in your text and then hit the chain symbol to insert (paste) the URL -- it will connect your blog to the site you are mentioning in your entry. DrS
Post a Comment